Homicidal Hammerfist

Wednesday, February 21, 2018

GOP Supporters trying to hijack #parklandstudentsspeak to try to make them recommend Confiscation of violent games to lawmakers.

What I am about to talk about really, really pisses me off. As you may or may not know, the Parkland School Shooting survivors rallied in Washington to try to stop gun violence. It didn't really work, because the NRA funded politicians they talked too all said guns aren't the problem. The Students used a hashtag #parklandstudentsspeak to rally people support them I guess...  But this act, doing a hashtag campaign only lead to calls for video game censorship by complete morons...

And I mean hundreds of morons this time, all hellbent on getting video games banned, confiscated, or destroyed. I don't like this one bit. I am a 38 year old Gamer. I own lots of violent games. I used to play for 15-16 hours a day, from age 13 to now.  I no longer do.  But I still play them... I am perfectly fine. Video games have not turned my into a fucking lunatic that wants to kill in real life. I don't like idiots from right wing crowds advocating for video game censorship by the hundreds.  I DON'T WANT MY GAMES CONFISCATED! I am taking a stand, to prevent just that.

I feel powerless to stop this if one of the students LIKES this horrible idea of confiscating video games from everyone, all of the 11 million gamers worldwide that haven't killed people. I've decided to write my senator and I want other gamers to do the same, if they try this sly tactic of trying to confiscate violent games from people.  But before I talk about that I wanted to provide proof of all the idiots on twitter trying to get these kids to say games are the problem....








Ok Gamers, I need your help right now. I don't know if  The GOP wants to confiscate games from everyone but If they do, I fear there will be nothing to stop them this time.

A) GOP is attacking games like crazy after this shooting, Mast, Bevin, and some others as well...
B) They have control over the entire House of Representatives and the Senate as well. There are too many people in the GOP to prevent this from not getting through.. They will all agree it's a great idea because Bevin will convince them Gamers are all school shooters in the making.
C) The new Chief Justice is a conservative. If the law gets to the supreme court, there will be NO Guarantee it will be found unconstitutional. The last time the Supreme court got involved with the gaming industry (Brown VS EMA), the justices said later that They didn't think they did the right thing...

You guys need to talk to your Democrat senators NOW... To AT LEAST tell them to fight any GOP bill that would ban violent games to adults or confiscate them from all people... Gamers we need to fight this. HARD.  I will do my part,. But you must help me on this... I can't do it alone. One senator opposed to confiscating violent games isn't enough! There needs to be a shit ton of angry Democrats fighting this shit... Send THIS message...


"Dear Senator "insert name  here"

I am your constituent 

I fear GOP may try to regulate violent games after the Parkland shooting. There are angry Trumpsters online that are trying to get the kids who are marching to washington for gun control to  attack violent games rather than guns. There are literally hundreds of people doing this. Some want video games confiscated from all people in the country, over the supposed link to violence found in ultra-violent games...

There are lots of studies that have proven recently that video games don't cause violence. Searching online will show these studies.  There have been 18 mass murders this year, but only the latest one has any link to video games. Only Columbine and newtown have links to violent game playing shooters... There are 11 million gamers worldwide.  only 4 out of 11 million have killed people. That is a tiny percentage, too tiny to warrent confiscation of violent games to everyone in the USA.

You will hear lots of nonsense spread about violent games from the GOP. They will try to tell you other killers killed because of games, but a lot of that is nonsense. They will try to tell you studies prove violent games make people violent. But in reality no study has ever proven that. Many studies prove games cause aggression, but studies have proven that aggression comes from the frustration of playing video games, not the violent content.

The people who attack violent games don't like them. Especially Matt Bevin. He questioned why they need to even exist, period. The GOP and NRA will try to attack games. I hope you can make the right decision on this. If they call for a ban to children only. That's one thing. But to adults too... That's unconstitutional. And so should be this confiscation angle..."

I hope this works gamers, but I need your help...


EDIT : IT'S ALREADY HAPPENING PEOPLE!


This guy tried to get his senator to confiscate violent games from everyone...